The Health and safety of our guests is our top priority
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly washed and sanitized before each trip.
- Guests are required to wear a mask at all times in the van and inside the wineries (except when at a tasting station).
- We will provide complimentary masks and sanitizer if needed.
- Guests will be asked to social distance as much as possible in the tour van and the winery.
- Wineries are limiting each tasting station to six participants. Groups larger than six will be broken up into the appropriate number of stations.
- Please allow the tour guide to open and close all doors in the van and wineries
- Illness screening has been implemented and any guest showing signs of illness will be prohibited from joining the tour.